Epro’s clinical functionality supports integrated care records drive
- Deliver paperlite working to support ICT strategy
- Make applications more tightly integrated and seamless to improve workflow and patient flow
- Speed-up discharge process with streamlined TTAs
- Provide staff with digital templates to work faster
- Exceed users’ expectations in replacing a well-liked legacy system.
- Use Epro as a primary record of allergies and medication information for discharge summaries
- Add Epro SNOMED-coded allergy functionality to current IT systems at the trust
- Integrate discharge summaries and summary production status into separate clinical handover systems
- Make discharge summaries available in the Hillingdon Care Record mobile app
- Deploy functionality for staff to create letter templates.
- Doctors create discharge summaries in real-time
- Letters are created faster with shareable templates
- Faster discharge process with electronic drug TTAs.
“Epro has become an indispensable system for both clinical and admin staff to rapidly check details of a patient admission.”
“We chose Epro’s software for our electronic discharge summaries because it has a clean user interface, good interoperability and scalability, but the main reason was that the users liked it.”