- Responsible to: Office Manager
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £19,000 – £23,000 pa depending on experience
Why become a part of Epro?
An NHS empowered to make the best decisions for patients through digital tools and data. That was the vision which started Epro in Bristol almost twenty years ago, when clinical and software development minds came together to deliver innovative healthcare services to the NHS. We touch over 20m patient records with over 45,000 NHS users. If COVID-19 has changed your priorities, and made you realise that you want to leave a positive stamp on the world, Epro might just be the answer.
A hybrid working arrangement, predominantly office based in Bristol (60%) with an element of working from home (40%) as required. Willing to consider a flexible part-time role on a pro rata basis.
The role of the Administrative Assistant is to work with the Office Manager in organising day-to-day administration duties to facilitate the smooth running of Epro and its employees.
What we’ll ask of you
You’re the type of person who thrives on taking care of things the right way the first time. A task comes in and you figure out how to get it done without having to ask a lot of questions. When you say “I’ll take care of it” they know it’ll be done well. You get excited when you know you’ve make someone else’s day easier.
What you will gain from being a part of Epro
You’ll know you’re making a difference. You’ll directly be contributing to the smooth running of the NHS. We’re dedicated to improving patient outcomes, and every day you’ll go home with the satisfaction that you improved someone’s life thanks to your efforts.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Liaise with Office Manager to handle requests and queries from all members of the team
- Content marketing, schedule and monitor social media posts
- Run weekly social media reports and devise strategies to increase our social media presence
- Run web analytics reports to help understand our customer
- Assist the Office manager with various HR tasks, such as inductions for new starters, leavers, leave and sickness management, Health & Safety assessments etc.
- Answer telephone and direct calls as appropriate
- Receive and respond to email messages
- Organise and schedule meetings / training sessions / events
- To attend meetings, acting as the key minute taker, distributing minutes in a timely manner and ensuring actions are completed within set time frame
- Act as communication relay, making sure all parties receive necessary information and that this information is accurate
- Oversee HR system, ensuring it’s kept up to date and give training to new starters where necessary
- Keep IT asset management system updated with new starters, leavers etc.
- Process purchase orders, ensuring they match quotes issued and raise subsequent invoices
- To receive invoices, record and forward to accounts for processing
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Develop reports and undertake any internal fact finding / information gathering
- Develop and maintain an electronic filing system on Google Drive
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Proof read all company documentation as requested
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Receive post and deliveries
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel / hotel / conference / event arrangements
- To ensure the office is safe and secure, monitoring the issuing of keys and / or door codesto employees
We are looking for a person with strong administrative skills who will support our Office Manager with the day-to-day running of the organisation. The ability to communicate effectively with different audiences (developers, technical engineers, management) is essential. We expect excellent organisation skills along with good time management, and the ability to cope well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. High level accuracy with attention to detail will be required at all times, handling multiple tasks and prioritising workloads. The successful applicant displays a can-do attitude and has a flexible approach to work in accordance with business requirements.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and scanners
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Knowledge of general administration procedures
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with all members of an organisation
- Professional and friendly demeanour
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Personal Learning and Development budget
- Company team events and social
Epro is committed to software of the highest quality in a rewarding working environment. In delivering this ambition, we will be guided by the following values:
- Taking accountability
- Celebrating success
- Respecting everyone
- Making a difference
All staff have a personal responsibility to contribute towards an inclusive and supportive environment for colleagues.
Staff have a personal responsibility to:
● Ensure their behaviour is not discriminatory and does not cause offence
● To challenge the inappropriate behaviours of others
● Adhere to the company’s values, including ‘Respecting Everyone’
Health and Safety
Under the provisions contained in the Health and Safety at Work Act
1974, it is the duty of every employee to take reasonable care of
themselves and their colleagues.
Line Managers are responsible for the health and safety management of all activities, areas and staff under their control.